A Web Development Bootcamp is a big commitment – in terms of time, of course (we’re talking 315 hours of class time over nine weeks, not to mention all the time you’ll spend perfecting your projects) but also in terms of finances. That’s why we’ve decided to offer new financing options to help students pay for our Web Development Immersive program – it’s an initiative that we’re launching in partnership with FinanceIt in order to make our vocational program more accessible to more students.
Is financing right for you? Here’s what you need to know:
The financing plan allows qualified students enrolled in HackerYou’s Web Development Immersive to pay as little as $207 per month instead of paying the $9,000 tuition fee upfront before the program begins. Interest rates are between 10% and 13% and, like most financing plans, opting for a lower monthly payment means you’ll be committing to a longer payment term. For example, the $207 monthly payment plan is available on a 60-month term. If you can commit to a higher monthly payment, you’ll have a shorter term. If financing is an option you’re considering, we definitely recommend looking carefully at your finances to see what works for you.
It’s an option you should consider if:
- You want to make a career change, but don’t have a way to pay your tuition fees without a financing option
- Paying in smaller increments over a longer period of time is more manageable for you than paying everything at once
- You have an average to good credit score (it’s what financing approval is based on)
It might not be for you if:
- You’re comfortable paying the full tuition amount at once
- You don’t want to commit to a long-term payment plan
- You don’t want to pay interest
We’re the first to say that there are definitely pros and cons to financing your bootcamp education in this way. We’re happy to chat with you about the benefits and downsides based on your personal situation if it’s something you’re considering!
How to apply:
Think this might be the right move for you? Here’s how to apply:
- Submit your application for our Bootcamp (the deadline for our Winter 2018 Bootcamp is November 10th!)
- During the interview process, let our admissions team know that you’ll be requiring financing (they can chat about pros and cons with you at this time, too!)
- If you’re accepted to our Bootcamp program, we’ll send you a link to apply for financing via our partner FinanceIt.
- You’ll get a notification within the same day about your financing approval, and be able to select the payment terms that work best for you.
Ready to take the next step in your career journey and join our bootcamp? Apply here. Got questions about Bootcamp or financing? Email us at email@example.com.